Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to Shazneyspence.co.uk via the website. This definition incorporates , where applicable , the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Shazney Spence, or us
User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (1) employed by Shazney Spence and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Shazney Spence and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website the website you are currently using , shazneyspence.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitations”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Date of Birth;
d. contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
e. Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
f. IP address (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, shazneyspence.co.uk is the “data controller”.
6. We will retain any data you submit for 12 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see the clause below (Security).
Links to other websites
Controlling use of your Data
11. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
12. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
13. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
14. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
15. Data security is of great importance to shazneyspence.co.uk and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
16. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
19. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other right or remedy.
20. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact shazneyspence.co.uk by email at firstname.lastname@example.org